Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dark Knight!!!!

Oh It was so awesome. I honestly need to stop watching Christian Bale because I am getting a Mad CRUSH!!!

Hollllly Cow, the Joker (Heath Ledger) was CREEPY!! He did such a Great Job! It is so sad that he has past away!



Ohh, The worst part of the Night was when I tripped (not once but twice) on the Stairs. Everyone (I mean Everyone!!) was laughing sooooo HARD! It was a half an hour before the Lights Went out and the theater was PACKED!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh crap! don't ya hate it when that happens?!

Toodles said...

Okay, first off, you look so good! Hot momma! I can't wait to see in 9 days! :)

Secondly, I have a secret crush on Cristian Bale too... I think it's just because he's part Batman!

Why did you trip so much? It looks like you were wearing flats... were your pants dragging?

katester said...

I loved it too! It was amazing.