Friday, July 11, 2008

"I am a Rebel"

Have you ever wanted to do something
that you knew your Mother would be so p*ssed or dis*pointed about?
If only she knew. ...

Growing up my Mother was so outragged with stick-on Tattoo's. "Why mimic the real thing, always avoid the very appearance of evil," she always said.

Well there were some in my children's Kids Meal.
And boy, did they get tooo me!!!

*Yes, my children were victims in this charade.*
*Yes, its the Naked Brothers Band (who are on Nickelodeon, mind you).*
*No, I will never let my children do this when they are older (for my mom's sanity)*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

k-now i can see your blog!
who would ever call themselves the 'naked brothers band'? talk about incest. gross!

Diana said...

haha... i love those childrens cute little limbs.

katester said...

lol! I am so excited to actually look at your blog. Way to go.

Toodles said...

Oh gosh... mom would not appreciate the body art! Good thing it's temporary!! I won't tell her about it, but I think she frequently looks at your blog... that even adds to your rebelliousness! Isn't this happening a little late in life?!

Ty and Juju Brown said...

Sara, You rebel. I love your cute little ones. Love, juju