Friday, May 9, 2008

Uncle Cliff!


My uncle Cliff found a good deal on a Harley here in Arizona.
He flew from Idaho to Pick it up.
The Babies and I picked him up from the airport and drove him to North Phoenix.
I forget how large Phoenix is!!!


This is his “Get-Up”

This is his “PRimE” bike!

This style of exhaust’s are called “Fins.”


It was so much fun seeing and visiting with him!
I just hope that he has a safe ride back home!!

3 comments:

katester said...

Your Uncle Cliff seems like a real hoot. I love the leather vest sporting "Sober Rider". hahahahah
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Toodles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toodles said...

That is so awesome that you got to visit with Uncle Cliff even though it was short. He and Marcia are quite the Biker's! I saw a bumper sticker the other that read "Jesus Saves Bikers Too!" I had to laugh because, well, it was funny! Love you and miss you!
PS - Keep killin' the monster within! ;)