Friday, March 28, 2008

Motor Cross Riding

Reed and I had a fun creative Date!



We went to the Motor Cross Park in Queen Creek, right off of Ironwood Road. We went with the Rock Star Racing Club.

So Reed got me the "get-up;"
Helmet, Boots and the important chest protector.




It was fun going with all these "Die Hard's!" It was my first ride on a dirt bike so I was nervous.

Reed had me ride around the parking lot so I could get the hang of it.

After a few minutes I realized that I couldn't get out of first gear and the front brake stopped working.
We didn't bring any tools to fix it. I was so sad! I forgot to get a picture of myself with my gear. I took it off as quickly as I could because it was too hot.



So I just sat on the side line for the Rest of the night and watched Reed fly by on the Track!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Is that picture you with the blond hair? I can't really tell. If so, it looks great!

SJ said...

Yes I changed my hair! I love changing my hair, its so refreshing!

Caroline said...

Wow I love the new hair color. Well maybe it is not so new but I have not seen you in a while. That looks like fun time you guys had.