Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Red Toes!

Well, it always starts with me doing it first.

  • Taking a drink, then they want a drink.
  • Eating, then they all want a bite.
  • Doing my makeup, then they all want mascara on too.
  • Painting my fingernails is no exception!

Kalaya wanted to go first. So I painted her toes.
After that Levi wanted a turn. So I painted two of his toes because I didn't want his father to think that I was trying to make him girly.




Later, I realized that Levi was in his room for a while. So I went and checked on him.

To my Surprise he had the REd nail Polish bottle in hand. AHHHH!!

Ah, the joy of little ones. Thank goodness he only got a little bit on the carpet.
He is a handsome piece of ART!!

Earlier that day we went to Papa's Shop and rode the Scooter!! Whoa!! What fun!!


Here is a video of the babies earlier that day. They could play for hours


on the Slide!



Then they fell asleep together! What Pals!!


7 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi!
I grew up with Reed. Found your Blog through Jenny Lynn. I just wanted to say HI and tell you that your kids are adorable! They have the cutest smiles and seem so happy. I'm sure you already know, but it's nice when other people notice. It's crazy to think of Reed as a Daddy. I can't believe we're all "pretending" to be grown ups! Congrats on your cute little family. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara,
Dallon always wants his toenails painted too! They just want to be like their mommy's. Your kids looked so cute sleeping together. Kendall and Dallon have done that a few times too. We miss you guys.
Jocelyn

Chantal said...

Oh that is so cute! Its sweet how much they love each other! cute kids!

Jenny Lynn said...

Oh man at least he didn't get much on the carpet. unfortunately lacy has gotten nail polish on the carpet, more than one! that is so cute though that they are just best friends, i love them!

Deanne said...

So I have been really tired with working and being sick and finally am updating my blog and remembered your blog name and checked out your page! Very cute. I love the video of the kids dancing Kalaya is really shaking what her mama gave her!! Tallen and Lily came home and told me how Levi had painted his nails (or should I say body) the other day and when he came over I could see the left over remnants!! Don't you just want to kill 'em sometimes! I do on a daily basis. I need to learn how to put videos on my blog so you need to teach me!! Ok, i'm sure I'll see you tomorrow. Oh, how was the Mystery Theater?? I bet you were awesome in the show!

Toodles said...

Hey Sweetie!! THat's the cutest post ever!! Your kids are adorable and I miss them already! It was so much to have you here last weekend. I wish I'd felt better all weekend so I could've spent more time with you! You are such an awesome mom!

Love you honey!

Susan said...

Dear Sara,
What fun to read your blog and see our beautiful grandbabies. They are growing up so fast and so happy. We miss you all. Thank you for keeping up with your pictures and posts.
Love, Mom