Monday, December 20, 2021

Tik Tok & A Merry Christmas πŸŽ„

 Hey y’all- wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas πŸŽ„ 

*Note to sell >remember to put age of kids on Christmas cards. *

Saturday night I challenge the family to make a Christmas TikTok video (will post first and then the final cut) when we were outside enjoying the fire πŸ”₯ and Kalaya’s Hot Cocoa Cup  πŸ« 

Reed got it toasty for us, so nice. 

I was so excited to build this little fireplace area years ago, i pushed to get it bigger and I am grateful for it. 

Levi was off somewhere with his friends and Bayden isn’t a big fan of dancing πŸ•Ί- so there are a few of us. 

I am grateful for the years pushing forward and the amount of growth that this family is doing, myself & our Marriage included. 

Levi (16) Kalaya (15) Aurora (12) Bayden (10) & Sariya (7) So proud of them and the love πŸ’— they have for each other. 

Almost Merry Christmas πŸŽ„ to you all ! 







No comments: