Saturday, October 16, 2021

Ocean ๐ŸŒŠ Side 2021

We did our Annual Oceanside Trip 
Levi has such great friends, so it’s nice to know that they are around there on conference weekend. 
I believe I booked this in April, and told my family about it- in case they wanted to join. 

There are many fond memories of Oceanside with my own family, so even tho it isn’t a favorite for some in the household.  I still try to b consistent.

We are so grateful that the Dopp were able to make it this year.  I think it’s safe to say that they got Hooked. 
The Brown Family (Julia and Ty) usually go to Oceanside pretty often, but we’re out this time trying to navigate wiht Tylers career. Isaac & Hannah’s head down to mexico ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ with t her  family around this time of the year. 

Anyhow the Dopps and I are already booked for next and G&G Nelson probably will join next year. 
๐ŸฅณYay 4 Parties on the Ocean ๐Ÿฅณ

Levi Is usually in and out wiht his friends. 

Micheals sweet parents even let him crash ๐Ÿ’ฅ  at his place, cause they had like an extra room or something. 
He has such good dudes around him ๐Ÿ’ฏ

As you scroll thru the pics you might notice Mr. Air Transportation- he even was able to cruise the spark over and join in on the fun. Apparently it was his first time jumping into the ocean ๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ (the things I am still learning about him) 

We watched some Ggeneral Conference right when we got there. There is nothing like it, by the ocean. 

Also that first day I headed to Walmart and got some groceries and got into the ocean a couple times with the kids. 

I have been doing cryotherapy lately, so the cold doesn’t effect me as much and I focus on the healing aspects. 

You will notice that once the dopps got here, my kids were tight wiht them like glue. 

Joanna Klaproth showed me the ropes a few years ago, so I was showing Maria a couple things. 

We did a little shopping right there at the stores, And did a couples dinner a couple times. 

We went with the Kempton parents too. 
They really are such good people, and freaking hilarious. 

I rolled my ankle on the last night there, so fun ๐Ÿคช
They were so helpful and Joanna even sent me over some chips and salsa ๐Ÿ’ƒ later cause I hurt it before we even walked into the restaurant- so had to head back to the Villas ASAP. 

Wowzers the foot stuff hurts! 

So grateful for sunrises ๐ŸŒ… 
Sunshine 
Sand ๐Ÿ–  
Sunsets ๐ŸŒ… 
With these wonderful kids I call mine . 

I know the Lord is so proud of them and their loving nature. 

Xoxo 








































 

No comments: