Kalaya Has many talents. But I just honestly love watching her play volleyball, the way that she moves, thanks, gets the job done. I’m just so impressed. I feel like she’s the MVP on the team, but that just might be Mom talk. However I do feel that her team really relies on her because she can always get that ball over the net and some very funky and hard plays
We are on probably her fifth little mini season with the YMCA, she made her middle high school volleyball team. But she wasn’t interested. She wanted stick to the Y, Because she said it was more fun, and less stressed. I know that her school had practice at 5 AM every day, and she just wanted to make sure that she got good grades during that time. And I don’t blame her, I don’t know why they gave the youngest volleyball players the crappy practice time and Saturdays for hairy. So Yep, the YMCA was where we’ve been going, and they’ve been so good. One-two games on Saturday.
Her coaches are so wonderful too, so I see why she has chooses this route.
She couldn’t enjoy her last season because of the Covid
But hope to pick back up sooner then later, hopefully I have a pic of their group.
She Loves doing hair, baking, games and crafts or crocheting. All the girl things she loves and is sooo good at them! She really is a fun older sister and we are lucky to have her
Sometimes the sisters aren’t fans at getting their hair done, so that is sometimes sad to watch.
But I love getting my hair done šš¼♀️ I am hoping she continues that and because a hair stylist.
I remember her being sick one time and I remember her telling me that fixing someone’s hair
Makes her feel good, so maybe that is a sign to her future skill.
Either way, we love you Kalaya
We are on probably her fifth little mini season with the YMCA, she made her middle high school volleyball team. But she wasn’t interested. She wanted stick to the Y, Because she said it was more fun, and less stressed. I know that her school had practice at 5 AM every day, and she just wanted to make sure that she got good grades during that time. And I don’t blame her, I don’t know why they gave the youngest volleyball players the crappy practice time and Saturdays for hairy. So Yep, the YMCA was where we’ve been going, and they’ve been so good. One-two games on Saturday.
Her coaches are so wonderful too, so I see why she has chooses this route.
She couldn’t enjoy her last season because of the Covid
But hope to pick back up sooner then later, hopefully I have a pic of their group.
She Loves doing hair, baking, games and crafts or crocheting. All the girl things she loves and is sooo good at them! She really is a fun older sister and we are lucky to have her
Sometimes the sisters aren’t fans at getting their hair done, so that is sometimes sad to watch.
But I love getting my hair done šš¼♀️ I am hoping she continues that and because a hair stylist.
I remember her being sick one time and I remember her telling me that fixing someone’s hair
Makes her feel good, so maybe that is a sign to her future skill.
Either way, we love you Kalaya


No comments:
Post a Comment