Sunday, December 13, 2015

Zoo Field Trip- Kalaya's Version

Last week- 
I had the opportunity to go to the Phoenix zoo. Kalaya and I had a great time, with her class! I am so grateful that we live this close and that she's able to see all the animals!  

 I was able to speak to the teacher, who raved about her! She basically said that she is a smarty pants that is usually always setting the 'grading curve' for her class.  To the point where, she sets it too high for the class.  Which in turn gives the others kiddos bad grades,  so Mrs. Tommf has to always adjust.. 
Haha,  you go my Kalaya girl and do your thing!  

  Our Kalaya is such a peach and I hope she knows how much we love -> the daughter of God, that she is! 

Her cute friend Taylor is with her in a few pictures! 

It's funny to me how much she loves to hold hands and is so sensitive.  So we ended up, just holding hands for most of the day!   

"She is a Lover, not a fighter" and we love her for that!  


No comments: