Friday, January 16, 2015

Castles & Coasters

On a Saturday when Reed was busy working,  we decided to go to the coveted theme park, Castles and Coasters.  I was warned that it might be located in the ghetto,  so I felt right at home! ! ;) 

We were told that it was a good time, by pogo discount friends of ours. 
And geez, oh geez, it was! ! 

It has been super intimidating to get back in the swing of things with my little babe, who wants to nurse all the time; without my mam friend. .....

But we did it,  the crowds weren't too big and the rides were just right and we truly enjoyed the park.   No one wanted to leave when we needed to! !

We are hoping to go back soon! !  Because in the 4 hours that we were there, we couldn't ride all of the rides...

I was so impressed with my kids,  what daredevils! ! ;)

No comments: