Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Concrete is so much Fun!

Some people get so excited about projects at home whether it's building a dresser, repainting a wall or organizing a pantry.......

  However, "Concrete is so much fun"has and will never be said in our home! 

(I love my husband and all of his eccentric creative ideas; however doing concrete by himself was not one of his brightest moments.)

Look at the pictures below of him 'blowing his back out'.  Jk;)

But seriously, after 6 hours of hard intense labor he came inside and feel asleep sitting up- in intense pain.  And even now, a week later he will still complain on occasion.

If you ask me why; I would reply, " It's all about saving money with him and I am so grateful he does try".

Needless to say, he has since hired a few guys to come finish the rest. 

 Lesson learned... Lesson learned! 

No comments: