Saturday, June 29, 2013

Levi' s 8th Birthday, literally! =D

Well 'we survived',  but I don't know if our wallets did!?!?  :P haha!

We celebrated Levi' s 8th Birthday at Brunswick Bowling Center!  :)

Wow this place is 'off the Chain'!  We have never been here before & I don't know why, because this place is amazing.  Let's just say that it puts "Peter Pier to shame!"

Levi got a coupon for this place over a half a year ago and has been holding onto it,  for his Birthday! So he was determined on this activity!

When we first arrived I couldn't count the number of times that my own kids kept thanking Levi!  "Levi thank you for picking this place," said Kalaya repeatedly!  "Levi I love this place," said Aurora!  Bayden just kept looking around,  like a 'lost kid in a candy store! '

Levi found the coolest cake at Target.
It was hard for him at first;  but he just kept flipping the pages.   Then.... there it was--》  "BAM THE BEST CAKE EVER"!

-So Saturday at 11:15 the party started-
Let the fun begin!

The music seemed to overwhelm my little kids at first because it was loud and 'comic dark' !  But they seemed to manage and started to have the time of their lives! ♡

The most amazing part was that I had my own personal assistant;  okay maybe she wasn't my assistant... MAYBE more like an 'you work hard,  I tip good' relationship was going on!   But wow,  so worth it!    ♥

The coolest part of it was that they eat right on the lanes;  I thought that that was a Federal offence!  :P. WHAT!  :)

Okay so: 90 minutes of wearing the 'coolest shoes ever',  cheese and pepperoni pizza,  soda, signing a bowling pin,  cake, arcade games (& apparently my little ladies are really talented at these,  look for the prizes they won) , presents,  free bowling pass and the 'coolest goody bag' packed by the sweetest groups of 'peps' ever (yup,  my kids packed them. .. yup I work them)! But seriously what more could kids want! .....

-----

So yup,  Happy Birthday to the coolest Stud ever! Xoxo!

Now,  on a serious note;  "Levi, ladies are for after missions! " 

#BAPTIZEDINLESSTHANMONTH

I love this kid and am so thankful to have him in my life!  ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a fun day! you're kids are getting so big! we miss you guys! xo