Wow this was fun, but I am glad that it is over!
Every year when its Family Picture time, I am reminded how much work it is too get people willing to cooperate!:P But this didn't seem as bad.
The kids all seemed to warm up too the idea, during the pictures!! Well maybe everyone except our little Aurora, where you will notice that she has a cookie towards the end (Bribery)
-I am so Thankful That Papa at Air Transport has held onto this old Truck for a long time, and that The Hubby brought it home.
It am really pleased with the results!
-I love our Little Family, and fyi, you don't have too agree, but Reed and I are convinced that it is the best!! ;) xoxo
Every year when its Family Picture time, I am reminded how much work it is too get people willing to cooperate!:P But this didn't seem as bad.
The kids all seemed to warm up too the idea, during the pictures!! Well maybe everyone except our little Aurora, where you will notice that she has a cookie towards the end (Bribery)
-I am so Thankful That Papa at Air Transport has held onto this old Truck for a long time, and that The Hubby brought it home.
It am really pleased with the results!
-I love our Little Family, and fyi, you don't have too agree, but Reed and I are convinced that it is the best!! ;) xoxo

.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






















.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment