We noticed that there was a stray cat wondering into our backyard alot lately. So Reed looked around and noticed that she had babies.

Levi and Kalaya are so captivated by them, here they are watching them through a bedroom window. The kittens won't let us go near them. The kids want to see them so bad so we will be devising a plan.
Another side note, While I was cleaning up my home I noticed that a little children were missing.
Ahh!!!
Another side note, While I was cleaning up my home I noticed that a little children were missing.Ahh!!!

4 comments:
ok the ink as lip gloss is the BEST picture I've seen..maybe EVER. Can you please give her a hug from me and tell her thanks a bunch for the great laugh she gave me.
p.s. I didn't notice her being all ink stained at church. How'd you get that off????
ahhhhh!!! OMG - that is hilarious!!! Kalaya is such a girly girl. Too bad she's too young to know an ink pad from real lip gloss! Love ya!
Hhaha!!! I love that child! She is too cute! You are so lucky to have them around all the time. I bet they are dying to get their hands on those kittens! Love ya
oh my goodness! those pics are hilarious....and a tad bit scary.
Post a Comment