Stockings are hung.
Lights all a glow.
Christmas letters in the mail.
Snow on the ground......what?
Lights all a glow.
Christmas letters in the mail.
Snow on the ground......what? That's right. Snow is on the ground.
I am in St. George and it is snowing. It really feels like Christmas.
5 comments:
Finally a new post...haha! I'm so glad you're in St. George! I'm sure it snowed only b/c you were here!! Love you.
PS - I love your kids! :)
lucky you ;) my dad called me yesterday and told me all about it! i would love to be there (behind a window next to a fireplace)
I am glad you will have a white christmas with your family. I really don't like leaving personal info on blogs so I will get your number from Melinda and give you a call so I can get yours as well.
Sara, I just wanted to thank you for the Christmas card. I didn't know if people would be sending them this year! I really thought it was beautiful. I loved the way you guys were standing like 2 independant, strong people with their little family. I just said,"kick ace" to me. Amd the corner shot with the babies was beyond precious! Love ya!
Thanks Ashley!
Love ya too!
Post a Comment