I went to the Movie Twilight on thursday night at 12am

We saw a bunch of people that we knew. Crazy because I don't usually know too many people around here!
Well, the movie was pretty cool. Very Mystical, a cute high school flick.
A little Chessy, awkward, sometimes but that was how the book was.
It just reminded me of how awkward my first kiss was and how awkward dating was in high school.
(The young Girls in the Crowd were going crazy over it though!)
I hope that they make the Sequel (less romance and more Action) so my
Husby would want to come with me.
Thanks Amanda for taking me!!:)
6 comments:
I can't believe you went to see that movie! I am so jealous! J/K But seriously! much love sis
Hey Sara!
I just saw that movie today. It was really fun to watch. I'm glad Mik didn't go with me though. He would have made fun of it the whole time. Probably a little TOO cheesy for him!
Yeah, I loved the movie because I am a girly girl and a lot of romance cheesyness is okay for a little while if it is Edward. I loved the middle and the end. Can't wait for the next one.
That is so awesome that you went at 12am to a movie!! You are one hip momma! I might have to get Dirk to go with me to see it. He'll think it's cheesy, but I might too so we can laugh together. Hopefully Eli will sleep through it if we go! Love ya.
Jed digs cheesy crap...wayyyy more than me. So I'm taking him this week to go see it. i hope you got a nap later that next day!
I completely agree with the whole cheesy part... I still really liked it though. The books are my favorite!
Post a Comment