One day I was looking at my house and I realized that I was lagging!
My dishes weren't clean, laundry not done and bathroom not fresh.
I knew from that moment that I needed assistance.
I decided to turn to my friend for Help.
After I attended her Boutique I found what I needed.
Its a cute APRON
Now my Dishes are Done, Laundry finished and Bathroom refreshed (today).
What a Difference an Cute Apron Makes!
p.s. Thanks to all of those Veterans who served my Country!
I knew from that moment that I needed assistance.
I decided to turn to my friend for Help.
After I attended her Boutique I found what I needed.
Its a cute APRON
Now my Dishes are Done, Laundry finished and Bathroom refreshed (today).
What a Difference an Cute Apron Makes!p.s. Thanks to all of those Veterans who served my Country!
7 comments:
such a cute apron! I have a cute one... maybe that'll help me become a little more productive!
such a cute apron! I have a cute one... maybe that'll help me become a little more productive!
So stinkin' cute!!!!!!! Where did you get it? Isn't Mwa Hoo Jenny's family's business? Did they make the apron? I need an apron too... :)
I'm glad you're getting your house all sparkling again! Can you come clean my house? I'll make you dinner?
haha... love you lots beautiful woman!
Thanks for the shout out! It looks adorable on you, i love it!
your amazing!
i ♥ aprons! i wear mine almost everyday....but that doesn't mean my house is always clean!
Cute apron, where is "little girl's" apron? She could have been mommy's helper and looked just as cute as you!!
Ok maybe if I get me one of those I'll LIKE to clean..whaddaya think?
All I know is that I want one but if Jed gets me one for Xmas Imma be mad!!!
Post a Comment