What a Blast, we went to Pinedale AZ! Reed's parents newly remodled home. It is coming all together!
For the Fourth we went to the Show Low Parade. There was allot of fun there! Lots of candy thrown at us. Grandma J. hugged Senator John Kyle again (she doesn't know him but she might have a slight crush :).
We hung out with Reed's Cousins, it was fun.
Saturday we went to the Famous Taylor Fourth of July Rodeo.
I wish I got the Fireworks on my Camera but maybe next time!



2 comments:
how fun! i used to always go to the taylor rodeo when i was younger... my uncle is the announcer. i always had fun at those!
I am still having problems looking at your blog...it makes me so sad. I can only look at your pics for a quick moment and then they are gone.
Your fourth looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment