Happy Late Momma’s Day Ya’all! Mine all began Saturday and continued thru Sunday, it was awesome! Reed took me out to Eat (my Favorite Thing, don’t have to cook!) The Babies were so good, it was amazing!
Then we raced a few “AZ punks” down the road. During all the commotion a few of us fell asleep, sitting in the backseat.

Sunday (at church) the babies made me a Mothers Day Card.
This is Levi's
This is Levi's
How sweet, I love my Babies!!!





6 comments:
Your kids are darling. What a cute mom you are too! You look fabulous by the way for having 2 little kids.
My dad sent me the same message for Mother's Day. I loved it. Happy late mothers day.
:) a nice happy blog. it is wonderful to see so much love for one's family.
regards from a lonely soul in asia...
Hey Sara,
Happy mother's day to you too! As always you look so great in the pics! Miss you!
Jocelyn
sara! i didn't know you guys had a blog! i'm adding you to our page, k!i looked at your other posts, i'm glad patch had fun at your house when he escaped! :)
here's our address:
http://www.jacksonallisonhallows.blogspot.com/
see you at mutual :)
Happy Mother's Day sweetie! You are such a good mom and your kids are so darling! I wish I could be there to spend more time with you, but I'll see you soon (like in two weeks...yay)!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment