Sunday, February 17, 2008

On the Side of a Bare Road...



What are some sure ways to avoid road Trouble?




  1. Check your lug-nuts.
  2. Check your fluids.
  3. Watch your gauges (at all times)
  4. Bring Tools.

When we were cruising down the I-10 Reed noticed that the Truck's Temp was high.

Suddenly, It shot up and we hurried off the interstate.

After watching the anti-freeze overflow vibrate and explode.



The kids and I played away from the Road. There was a fun path and a hill that challenged Levi and Kalaya.





They were grunting so loudly!




Reed was trying to Figure out the problem.









Finally
, Randall and Kelsey came and rescued us on the side of the Road. I was surprised that his little Toyota could pull us the whole way home!

Levi was sad to leave the Mountain. So I told him that we will come visit again.

Again WE MUST!

Its nice how children help you ENJOY Car Trouble!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara,
My kids would love climbing up that mountain too! Kids are so funny-not a care in the world except having fun! Have a great day.
Jocie

Jenny Lynn said...

Oh man that sucks about the truck, but way to go turning it into something fun for the kids! I love the advice too at the beginning!